Important Information Regarding COVID-19
As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms.
For your next appointment, our office will SMS text an online link with check-in forms for you to complete one hour prior to your visit that includes medical history and COVID-19 pre-screening. Some of these questions may be repeated again when you are at the office.
- Please call us when you arrive if you would like to wait in your car. If you’d like to wait in the waiting area, please call us.
- We will ask you to gargle with a pre-rinse before examination and treatment.
- We have hand sanitizer at various locations in the office for you to use as needed.
- Our Personal Protective Equipment have changed slightly to better protect our staff and our patients to include front desk barrier, head cover, face cover, mask at all time, and air purifier units.
- We ask that you contact us if you become ill and diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of your dental appointment with us so we can perform a risk assessment and prevent further spread of the disease.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html